12 April 2008

Going to the Zoo

At the Zoo
I see elephants with heavy legs,
Eating bacon and eggs
I see giraffes with very long necks
Playing with the horses around a deck.
I see zebras wearing black and white,
Running freely under the sunlight.
I see monkeys, making funny tricks
Eating bananas, and playing with sticks.
I see the seals swimming in the pool
And sitting with grace on a wood stool.
I see children holding colorful balloons,
Next to a cage where I can see raccoons!
I see people walking around,
Listening to the foxes making their
Wow, wow sound.
The Lisbon Zoo is not only a traditional zoological space, it is an important and attractive park where education and amusement are encouraged. Therefore, our park offers a whole set of attractions where our visitors can have a lot of funny and relaxing moments, but, above all, they leave with the sense of a day well spent.

No comments: