24 September 2008

Don't forget the seatbelt!

Nils Bohlin, from Sweeden, invented the three-point seat belt - not the first but the modern seatbelt - now a standard safety device in most cars. Nils Bohlin's lap-and-shoulder belt was introduced by Volvo in 1959.
A seatbelt can save your life and you should never forget it.
Learn the song and sing it along on the road!Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (Passenger Safety Song)

Twinkle Twinkle little Star
I wear my seatbelt in the car
If my Mum or Dad forget
I remind them it's not done up yet
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
I wear my seatbelt in the car

Twinkle Twinkle little Star
I wear my seatbelt in the car
Over my shoulder across my lap
Click Clack Front 'n' Back
Twinkle Twinkle little Star
I wear my seatbelt in the car.

Sources: here, here and here

No comments: