17 September 2008

Happy Birthday Ant Célia

Dear Célia,
I'd like to send you a birthday gift. The gift that you deserve is not available for me to buy for it's made of all the good wishes someone can ever express: Have a Great Life. Every minute of your lifetime is precious. I should even say every second. Happy Birthday dear Célia.
Take this poem that seems to be written for you!

A Teacher for All Seasons

A teacher is like Spring,
Who nurtures new green sprouts,
Encourages and leads them,
Whenever they have doubts.

A teacher is like Summer,
Whose sunny temperament
Makes studying a pleasure,
Preventing discontent.

A teacher is like Fall,
With methods crisp and clear,
Lessons of bright colors
And a happy atmosphere.

A teacher is like Winter,
While it’s snowing hard outside,
Keeping students comfortable,
As a warm and helpful guide.

Teacher, you do all these things,
With a pleasant attitude;
You’re a teacher for all seasons,
And you have my gratitude!

By Joanna Fuchs
May this birthday cake come true! May you reach the sweetest part of life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks, my dear Ant Mada. Thanks! Thanks! Today I'm very sad. Zara is very, very sick! It was my birthday present. : (