3 September 2008

Madness of the day!

We are all born mad. Some remain so.
Samuel Beckett
I assume that I remain so...
That's why I keep doing personality tests, knowing that nothing will ever change!
I do that for fun. You may try!
Look at the results of my last personality test!
Global Personality Test Results
Stability (36%) moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
Orderliness (50%) medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.
Extraversion (76%) high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.
Take Free Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I usually say: "Cada maluco com a sua nóia." : )